Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Recipes, recipes, recipes....

The weekend was wonderful!  Our couple got to spend a lot of time together.  The banquet was absolutely incredible..well, that's what I heard as we whispered about it after the lights were turned off.  I am so thankful for the time spent with Eugene.
So the courtship continues....

On a side note.  Awhile back I took a look at Pinterest....funny, but I seemed to find so many excuses to get on the computer and "happened" to check out Pinterest...again and again.  I quickly filled my house with more ideas than is humanly possible...and more recipes than I could imagine.  I am relieved to report that I am actually trying the recipes!  I thought I would share a few of them with you...

coca cola cake
home made crunchwrap supreme

crab rangoon dip

lasagna soup

mini snickers caramel cheesecakes

It really has been fun trying these recipes (all have been hits with the family).  Several more new recipes have found their way to next month's menu.  Speaking of next month's menu...the menu is only half way done and I don't have much time before shopping day....shopping for the whole month is not always easy, but it works for us.  Guess that means I need to get busy!

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit.  I hope you have a great week.
Don't forget to give your family a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...